Friday, October 23, 2009

Flashback Friday

I know everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting for Flashback Friday (all 10 of our followers)!!  I must say, though, we will be on a two week hiatus from Flashback Friday, I missed last week's edition and this week has been crazy for the Dever household.  We have been to the State Fair TWICE, a deplorable FSU/UNC football game, and now, even as you are reading this, a benefit dinner and auction.  So, I promise all of you readers (again, there are only a handful of you) that I will be back next week with Flashback Friday.  Next will be the July edition, which will include Emerson's 2nd birthday (some of you have been asking)!!  Thanks to all for your continued reading....

Just so I don't disappoint you terribly...I have included a couple of flashback pictures for you!!


One Day Old


Six Months Old




One Year Old
 

18 Months Old

No comments:

Post a Comment