Saturday, October 10, 2009

Show and Tell #11 - (10.9.09)

I'm a huge fan of the Pottery Barn Kids line of toys, especially those that come out around Christmas time. Last year when I was Christmas shopping, I just happened to pop into PBK and walked out with Abby and her stroller, although not one of the Christmas specific toys, they were still just what I was looking for.  I knew I wanted Emerson to have a stroller and her first baby doll to go in the stroller.  Abby was perfect, soft and just the right size for Emerson to start learning her nurturing skills.  Abby has been through a lot and has comforted Emerson many a time when she was sick.  She has gone to doctors appointments, had her ears, eyes, and throat checked by doctors, gone to school, friends houses, the mall, the car, and many other adventures. As much as she has comforted Emerson during tough times, Emerson has begun comforting her; playing Mommy to her, talking to her, rocking her, feeding her, and even changing diapers.  She is also one of Emerson's favorite cuddle toys at night.  Abby and Emerson are learning a lot from each other and I have a feeling Abby will be around for a long time....


No comments:

Post a Comment