Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Emersonisms

Kids say the darndest things, right?  Yes they do, and our little Ms. Emerson is no exception being as VOCAL as she is. So, I thought I would start a new series on the blog called Emersonisms to document the funny things Emerson SAYS and DOES.  Hopefully I can look back one day and share all these funny stories with her.  Here's the first installment:

Last night as Emerson and I were finishing dinner (Danny was at the basketball game with Birdie), Emerson, still seated in her booster, pointed to her foot that was on the table.  (Yes, I said her foot was on the table...we are working on it!) 

Me: Emerson, can you please take your foot off the table?
Emerson:  Mommy, LOOK!!  (pointing to the lone freckle on the top of her foot)
Me: Yes Emerson, that's a freckle on your foot.
Emerson: Mommy look at it.
Me: I see it, Emerson.  It is your freckle.  It makes your foot so pretty.  Can you say freckle?
Emerson: No Mommy....That's my SPRINKLE!!! (pointing again to the freckle)

No comments:

Post a Comment