Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester!!

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester


The Nester is one of my favorite craft/home decor bloggers.  I've followed her blog for about a year now.  She is the type of person I want to be best friends with, shop with, give her full reign of my house to do as she sees fit with.  I religiously follow her blog, and can't wait for the next edition to end up in my inbox.  I love her outlook on decorating; functional, lived in, not-to-stuffy but classy, and most importantly, "It Doesn't Have To Be Perfect, To Be Beautiful!!"  So, when The Nester announced on her blog that she was taking over The Christmas Tour of Homes from Boo Mama (another great blogger), I decided I was going to link in this year.  Last year, I followed the tour from The Nester's post and enjoyed seeing everyone's decorations in blogger world, but this year, I decided to do a link of my own, especially since The Nester was the new host.  The tour was supposed to start tomorrow morning but it seems the Nester posted early tonight and when I checked the site there were already 165 links to the tour.  I am going to go ahead and post and link up to this year's Christmas Tour of Homes with the Nester.  So, without further ado, here is our home all dolled up for the season.  I hope you enjoy the tour.  Thanks for doing this again Nester, I hope one day our paths cross, especially since you are a fellow North Carolinian and only live 2 hours away!!

Outdoor Decor




Foyer/Dining Room



Powder Room




Emerson's Room


Kitchen/Living Room


All lit up for Santa's arrival....
(as Emerson says, "We have to decorate the house so Santa will come")



To see how other bloggers have decorated their homes or to link up and show off your home, click on the Christmas Tour of Homes logo at the top of this blog to take you to The Nester's blog, her tour and all the links to other bloggers tours. 

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas
and Happy Holiday!!!

7 comments:

  1. You've done such a beautiful job! Obviously you take inspiration well and run with it! =) I really like how you grouped the pictures together for us by room. It gave a very nice feel to your whole home.

    I'm sure Santa will enjoy it. =)

    Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is beautiful. I especially love the outside decorations - Santa is sure to be impressed. My daughters best friends name is Emerson and you don't hear it very often - at least not here in Australia.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plush nativity is precious. I like having a look of the outside of your home too!! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your home is absolutely beautiful!

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful home you have! I love all your decorations- so many wonderful details!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! It all looks so festive! I am stopping by from Nester's tour. If you want to see my tour, click on the 'Christmas 2009' tag on the left sidebar of my blog to see my Christmas decorating posts! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little snippets look great! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete