Saturday, March 20, 2010

The ABC's of Danny

A couple of weeks ago I posted the ABC's of me.  I thought it would be interesting to also post the ABC's of Danny since he is mentioned quite frequently on this blog.  So, I decided to "interview" Danny.  His responses are below:

A - Age: 33, or "old enough" as he said.


B - Bed size: King


C - Chore you hate: The dishes!! (stated promptly and emphatically)


D - Dog's Name: Hogan


E - Essential start your day item: a very hot shower


F - Favorite color: Blue (as evident by the vast assortment of blue hued shirts in his closet)

 G - Gold or Silver: Gold, it's worth more right now.  (ever the businessman, right?)


H - Height: 5' 10"


I - Instruments you play(ed): None

 J - Job title: that's in limbo right now....promoted this past week to OTR Market Manager for NYK Logistics Americas - don't even ask me what that means (he isn't quite sure either)!


K - Kid(s): Just one right now...Emerson!


L - Living arrangements: I live in a house half the time and a hotel the other half.


M - Mom's name: Karen Ann Dever - Emerson calls her Grammy!


N - Nicknames: DD, Double D, D, Deacs, Dan


O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Just one that I know of.  I stayed 3 days when I broke my ankle in "18" places. 

 P - Pet Peeve: "I don't like when people don't use commonsense."

 Q - Quote from a movie: He's not a big movie buff and couldn't think of one.  Instead i will list some of his favorite movies...Bull Durham, Major League, Dazed and Confused

R - Right or left handed: Right handed but left footed!

S - Siblings: Ed Dever


T - Time you wake up: Whenever Emerson wakes up.


U - Underwear: Boxers or Briefs?  Boxers!


V - Vegetable you dislike: Broccoli and Brussel Sprouts


W - Ways you drink your coffee: I don't


X- X-rays you've had: Hands, Arm, Ankle (see above), Foot, Teeth, Neck, Shoulder, and Kidneys (Sheesh!!)


Y - Yummy food you make: (Verbatim) I don't make anything, do I?  Is grilling stuff considered making anything?  I can make steak on the grill!!


Z - Zoo favorite: Gorillas



No comments:

Post a Comment