Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Breakfast with the Easter Bunny

We started our Easter Weekend Festivities on Saturday with a trip to The Carolina Inn to have breakfast with the Easter Bunny. Mimi, Grammy, Papa, and Ms. Betsy joined us for the fun.  The Carolina Inn had a great breakfast set-up.  As an event planner, I loved the attention they gave to the kids, by giving them their own toddler sized buffet.  Emerson had a great time being the center of attention by all her favorite adults.  Emerson was a bit timid at the first sight of the Easter Bunny, but her curiosity was quickly peaked when she saw a basket full of eggs for him to give out.  She wanted her Daddy to sit with the Easter Bunny first, and then decided to take her own picture with him.  After breakfast, we toured the Inn, checked out the Birdhouses on Display, and showed Emerson where Mommy and Daddy got married. 

Quick Emersonism:  Friday night, while I was putting Emerson to bed, I informed her we were going to have breakfast at the Carolina Inn the next morning.  I told her the Carolina Inn was where Mommy and Daddy got married.  "Married?" she giggled.  I said, "Yes, Mommy and Daddy got married there".  "Mommy?" she said, "I'm going to get married there to!!"  To which I QUICKLY replied, "You'll have to talk to your Daddy about that one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment