Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Show-and-Tell #36, Mommy's Old Dog

I'm a little behind in blogging this week, I've been feeling a bit under the weather and blogging hasn't been the first thing on my mind.  I wanted to at least get Friday's Show-and-Tell blog out before tomorrow's Wordless Wednesday blog, so at least I could say I didn't go an entire week without posting...since my last blog was last week's Wordless Wednesday!

This past Friday, Emerson took one of my old toys to school for Show-and-Tell.  My parents kept a lot of my old toys, dolls, Barbies, etc., from when I was a child.  And, when I had a house of my own, they promptly gave them all to me, knowing that one day I might have a child of my own to play with them.  This adorable stuffed bulldog was once played with by me when I was a bit older than Emerson.  I believe his name was Buster but I can't be sure.  Emerson and I agreed that Buster was a good name for him, so even if it wasn't Buster when he was my dog, he is now Buster as Emerson's dog.  Buster has held up pretty well since he is more than 20 years old (am I really that old?).  Who knows, maybe Emerson can one day pass Buster down to her kids!!!

Show-and-Tell #36
May 7, 2010
Buster (Mommy's Old Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment