Monday, June 14, 2010

Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt

Last weekend, Notes from a Mom in Chapel Hill (a blog I follow dedicated to moms in this area) had a quick write-up on Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt.  Boy am I glad I paid attention to my blog roll that day!  We decided to head on over to Orange Leaf and check it out.  We invited Mimi and Birdie to tag along with us so we could celebrate Mimi's birthday with one of her favorite treats, FROZEN YOGURT!!! 

Orange Leaf is awesome!  If you are a frozen yogurt fan, then this needs to be added to one of your must try places.  Orange Leaf is a self-serve establishment.  You pick your flavor, how much you want, and your toppings and then you weigh it, and pay for it.  I think it was $0.39 per ounce, but don't quote me on it.  They have about ten different flavors ranging from mango and peanut butter to your standard chocolate and vanilla.  I can tell you, it is definitely going to be frequented by the Devers this summer.  If you're in the area, go check it out!!!



Do you think we might be in trouble in the future?....check out that hand on that hip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment