Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Heart Faces: Orange

I'm taking a quick break from all the Halloween posts to bring you an orange post of a different kind.  You all know I love I Heart Faces and I have participated in a couple of their photo challenges, but haven't done them in a long time.  When I saw this week's ORANGE challenge I immediately knew the picture I wanted to use.  I just love this picture of Danny and Emerson.  He was the stand-in coach at the game this day and he was giving Emerson some positive reinforcement on a great game played.  Coach (Dad) to Daughter....a moment you can never take away!!  Glad I got it on film!


Click on over to the ORANGE PHOTO CHALLENGE to see all the other amazing entries!!



2 comments:

  1. Love the sweet intimacy between father and daughter captured here---it is truly a treasure!

    ReplyDelete