Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: One of the perks of working from home!!

I know these are supposed to be Wordless but I had to explain the title.  Last Thursday, after preschool, Emerson promised me that if I let her come home, she would take a nap.  And in return, I promised her she could watch Cinderella, after her nap.  So, after her 2 1/2 hour nap (I'm still convinced she NEEDS naps), we made a bed full of pillows on the floor, grabbed a juice box and a snack, threw Cinderella into the Mac and she proceeded to watch a movie (and stay quiet) for an hour and half while Mommy worked!!  She thinks she was getting a special surprise by coming home, taking a nap, and staying quiet while I worked, but little does she know the surprise (and priveledge) was all mine; having her by my side that afternoon and to look over ever once-and-awhile to see this view from my desk......one of the perks of working from home!!


1 comment:

  1. Brooke,
    That's wonderful! I too work from home and wouldn't have it any other way!!! What a nice afternoon you must have had! Catharine Robinson Christopherson :)

    ReplyDelete