Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Have Yourself a Shutterfly Christmas!!

Do you use Shutterfly?  I do.  I don't use it as much as my dear friend, Amy, over at Herman Nation, but I want to!!  She's so good about creating books, calendars, etc. with all her pictures.  I do, however, use Shutterfly for all my holiday cards.  You may remember last year's holiday card.
So, when Amy told me about this great deal Shutterfly was offering, I had to take advantage of it.  All you have to do is blog about Shutterfly and you can get fifty (50) free holiday cards.  Easy, right??  I can do that.  I blog, and I have to order cards for the holidays, so why not do both and get fifty (50) free ones, NO BRAINER!!  But, I will say, it isn't hard to write about all the great things Shutterfly has to offer.

I love the idea of doing a book for each birthday and major holiday, like Christmas and Halloween.  I've got a lot to catch up on.

I also love some of the photo gifts that Shutterfly offers.  I need to start utilizing this more when gift giving.

But as originally stated, Holiday/Christmas cards are my ultimate use for Shutterfly.  I'm a sucker for their folded cards.  I love to include a "year-in-review" collage on the inside and a current picture on the outside.  I've already picked out this year's card (most of you will find out soon enough), but here were some of my favorites that didn't make the cut.  How cute is this card with all the colors?  And, you know if there is a picture of Emerson on the card, then I was probably looking at something pink like this card.  I also love brown on a Christmas card, as evident by last year's card, and here are two of my favorite brown cards: this one and this one.

See how awesome Shutterfly is!!!  So, if you blog and love Shutterfly, you might want to head on over to this link, sign up, blog about Shutterfly's coolness, and get your 50 free cards.  But hurry, the offer ends next week.  Go ahead, join in the Shutterfly fun and have yourself a Shutterfly Christmas!!  Off to finish my card and get it ordered....

No comments:

Post a Comment