Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Heart Faces: Best Face of 2010

The gals over at I Heart Faces are back this week with a photo challenge.  When I saw the title "Best Face of 2010" I knew the exact picture I wanted to use.  You may remember the original post, My Little Picasso, from back in June.  I have to say, this is one of my favorite pictures from the past year!!  Interesting how just a Saturday morning painting session on the back porch can lend you a great photo!  Check out all the great photo entries this week at the Best Face of 2010 link above and starting Tuesday afternoon, hop on over to I Heart Faces and vote for Emerson's picture as your favorite!!






4 comments:

  1. Awww, she's so adorable! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little artist - and great leading lines and use of diff perspective

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the how the colors pop and her expressions is priceless. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete