Sunday, February 6, 2011

Show-and-Tell #64: MGM Lions

On Friday for Show-and-Tell, Emerson took her Mommy and baby lions that Danny and I recently brought her back from our trip to Vegas.  If you've never been to Vegas and you ever get the chance to go, you have to go see the lions at the MGM.  I love wild cats (lions, panthers, tigers)...love them!!  I just think they are so majestic!  I had seen the lions on previous trips to Vegas but I got drawn in again and was in a trance for about 30 minutes just watching them play.  I thought Emerson would really enjoy seeing my pictures and then having two lions of her own.  We haven't named the lions yet, but I can tell you they have joined the ranks of her bedtime friends!!

Show-and-Tell #64
MGM Lions
February 4, 2011

Here are some pictures of the real MGM lions.  You can tell they are just cubs because they still have their spots on their back legs.  I could just jump in their habitat with them, but the guys you see in there have been with cubs since birth and the cubs consider them part of the pack.

Look at those paws...they are as big as Emerson's head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment