Monday, March 21, 2011

Disney 2011 - A Day of Rest!!

Golf, Shopping, and Swimming
Monday
February 14, 2011

I haven't known my dad to go on many vacations and not play at least one round of golf.  He didn't have to twist Danny's arm very hard to play, either.  So after a fun-filled day at Epcot the day before, the guys headed off to play a round of golf and the girls headed to do some playing of their own at the outlet malls.....Happy Valentine's Day to us!!!  Emerson was pretty tired and didn't really want to shop, so towards the end of the excursion, we found a small playground at the outlet and Emerson got out to run around.  I think that's all she needed to perk her up.

We thought Emerson would fall asleep on the way home from the outlet mall but she didn't.  Since the weather was so nice, we headed out to the pool for some swimming in the pool and the hot tub.  Emerson and her daddy, practiced her swimming and relaxed in the hot tub.  
We finished our afternoon adventure with some playtime in the resort arcade.  Emerson and I tried our hand at the car driving game.  I'm not sure I am the best person for Emerson to learn this game from, I've never been very good at it.  After failing miserably at driving a car, we moved to the pool tables.  Another game, I'm not great at but much better than driving the car.  Birdie and Danny decided to show off their "Color of Money" pool skills.  Mimi and I just tried to get the balls in the pockets and not hit the other ones ball.  

It was nice to have a rest day and not feel so rushed to go to a park, plus we needed all the rest we could get, tomorrow would bring the Magic Kingdom!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment