Monday, June 27, 2011

I Heart Faces: A Touch of Whimsy

I'm participating in the I Heart Faces Photo Challenge this week.  I think every parent, particularly the ones whom photography is their hobby, have those pictures filed away in their heads that are their favorites.  I can certainly say I have a running list and this picture is by far in my top five.  I took this when Emerson was almost 2 1/2 on an unusually warm November day.  It was so fun to play around and get some great shots, but this is one of the best from the day.  Just love, love, love it!!  You can see all the shots on the original blog post at the link below the picture!!  I hope you enjoy my entry and hop on over for the other entries at I Heart Faces to check out how other people interpret "Whimsy".

I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges and Photo Tutorials


Original Blog Post, Tutu Cute,  with all the pictures from our November photo shoot!!

3 comments:

  1. those lips, those eyes! great photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such an adorable, thoughtful face! And the fan of her skirt around her perfectly frames her face. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete