Saturday, May 12, 2012

Holiday Festivities | Our Christmas Card

Am I really still blogging about the holidays in May?  Yep, it's true!  I've had these pictures uploaded to the blog as a draft for about two months, but since I've only really done Wordless Wednesday posts...I never got around to this one.  I did want to get these on the blog, though.  So here it goes.....

We received so many compliments on our 2011 holiday card.  We had a mini photo session during our Thanksgiving trip to the beach, in hopes that it would produce some usable photos for our holiday card.  Well, 600 pictures later and we had several dozen usable pictures.  I had a hard time deciding which ones to use.
Our Christmas Card
FRONT
INSIDE
BACK
Here are some of my favorites;
some of which made the card, along with those faves that didn't. 

All the pictures turned out great and straight-out-of-the-camera (SOOC) they were good, but I knew with a little editing, they could be fantastic.  My friend, Heba, was nice enough to edit some of the pictures for me.  I put these all on here so you could see how editing makes a picture look completely different.  SOOC is great, but when you add in some editing touches, they become magical!!!  Thank you, Heba, for taking the time to do this for us.  
Love this one!!!
Love these two people more than anything!!!

**Also, big thanks to Mimi for taking the time to capture some of these moments.  Obviously I am in some of the pictures this year, so she was behind the lens during those!!

No comments:

Post a Comment