Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Emerson's snuggle buddy!!!

When Danny travels, I try to take my showers at night so our morning routine isn't so rushed.  This usually means that Emerson gets to watch one of her favorite shows while I shower, then when I get out of the shower, I get Emerson ready for bed.  Not that this is any different from nights when Danny is in town, at least the watching her favorite show part.  (Yes, sue me, I let my child watch TV before bed...bad parent!!)  Anyways, one night last week while Danny was travelling, Emerson snuggled up to Hogan to watch a Handy Manny and I quickly jumped in the shower.  

When I got out of the shower, I found Emerson, towel thrown off, with covers pulled over her and she was using Hogan as her pillow. I think he enjoyed it as much as she did! Good thing he is so patient with her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment