Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Flea Market

I am so far behind in blogging, so I thought I would try to get some blogs out quickly.  Two Saturdays ago (August 21st), Danny was out-of-town (again), so Emerson and I tried to find something to do, as to not go stir-crazy in the house.  I thought it would be a great idea to go to the flea market.  We had very successful trips in the past and when I mentioned it to Emerson, she lit up.  "The field market, Mommy!" She was so excited, so away we went!!!

Emerson was very prepared to shop, sunglasses and all!!

Check out all the vendors....I am always amazed at the showing of vendors 
on a Saturday or Sunday morning!!


Just chillin' while Mommy looks for treasures!!

A Carolina Blue chest....too bad it wouldn't fit in my car, or anywhere in my house!!
 (it also needed some distressing)

For all my Alpha Chi girls...I love this!!!  If it's there the next time I go back,
it's coming home with me!!

Who doesn't remember these TV ads from the 80's....
"This is your brain on...."

A much needed and much deserved cookie break!!

One man's junk is another man's treasure.  Emerson and I didn't find much treasure amongst all this junk...

Picnic!!!  What better way to end the day than with a drink, hotdog, and chips....oh, yes, and good quality time with your daughter at the "field market" !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment